Work for Vail Resorts
Warehouse Processor - Vail Resorts Distribution Center
San Leandro, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Warehouse Processor is responsible to detail check each incoming order accurately and efficiently, to ensure that the correct price tags are affixed to the merchandise. To identify incorrect merchandise, tags or mistakes with shipments. Assist in correcting issues with overages, shortages, miss-ships, or damages.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately place correct price tags (SKU tag) on the correct merchandise
- Utilizing an RF scanner process merchandise put away and picks ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders.
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders, and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager.
- Communicate with management and co-workers to ensure an effective work plan
- Demonstrate timely and consistent attendance
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Follow policies, loss prevention, and safety procedures at all times
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong attention to detail
- Shipping – Responsible for shipping product to stores, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and load quality for outbound shipments.
- Receiving – Responsible for receiving inbound product from vendors, verifying quantities and accuracy of shipments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lift 50lbs. - required
- English fluency - required
- Conversational Spanish - plus
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127803
6 months ago