Work for Vail Resorts
Warehouse Delivery - 11 Month - Breckenridge Hospitality
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The function of this position is to deliver product to the various properties and outlets of Breckenridge Hospitality. Deliveries will include indoor and outdoor, with varying weather conditions. High volume of deliveries, at times. Job candidate should be comfortable with winter driving conditions. There also will be receiving of goods physically and on the computer. Shipping of packages and receiving of packages.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving of all goods for Breckenridge Properties
- Deliver & pick-up goods for Village at Breckenridge, Mtn Thunder Lodge, Crystal Peak Lodge, One Ski Hill Place and DoubleTree Breckenridge.
- Maintain accurate delivery logs
- Pulls and issue material requisitions for warehouse stock orders
- Assist in warehouse and vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Assists in stocking warehouse bins and inventory control
- Complete month-end inventories of all warehouse products
- Provides excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Occasionally will need to unload trucks with product for properties
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Warehouse and inventory experience preferred
- Must have a valid Colorado Drivers License
- Experience with Coupa, Elke & Peoplesoft preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English
- Experience with Skidsteer preferred
- Must be available to start immediately
Compensation starting at $11.00/hour or DOE
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Breckenridge Resort
- Find out more about the town of Breckenridge, CO
- Find out more about our Company Policies
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 120528
5 months ago