Work for Vail Resorts
Warehouse Clerk - Vail Resorts Distribution Center
San Leandro, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for all aspects of merchandise handling within a Level II Distribution Center. Ability to support all departments procedures and processes within a Level II Distribution Center. Capable of filling in as a back-up driver for store delivery. Develop into a Leadership position within all departments of a Level II Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately places correct price tags (SKU tag) on the correct merchandise
- Picks orders and prepares shipments to be sent to stores
- Restocks warehouse inventory by accurately scanning into specidic locations using an RF scanner
- Receives merchandise and processes merchandise according to standards
- Drives merchandise to SSV stores
- Demonstrate accountability for all merchandise via a delivery log system.
- Adhere to all appropriate loss prevention measures to protect against damage or loss
- Ability to run the department in the absence of the Department Lead
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Dipolma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year related work experience - required
- Vaild US driver's license
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Any previous tagging/picking/processing work history - preffered
- RF handheld scanning experience - preffered
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background and driving/delivery experience - preffered
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
about 1 month ago