Work for Vail Resorts
Warehouse Attendant - Full Time & Part Time - Winter Seasonal - Northstar, CA
Northstar, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
F&B Warehouse – Winter Seasonal FT/PT – Northstar California
The Warehouse Attendant performs basic ordering, processing and record-keeping tasks, including receiving, unpacking, and examining goods shipped, and verifying completeness of order against records. Stores goods in appropriate areas; fills orders as requested; maintains related records. Typically, uses hand trucks, carts, dollies, or similar equipment to move goods and fill orders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assists with ordering of all stock for outlet.
- Establish and maintain proper par levels on all inventory.
- Work closely with Kitchen Supervisor, Utility Supervisor, and outlet Management for coordination of efforts.
- Maintain dry storage area and walk-ins in accordance with Food Service Sanitation Guidelines.
- Deliver stock in a timely manner to all locations. Make sure all food is rotated upon receipt and delivery. Must operate on a “Close to Open” basis.
- Organize all stock in a consistent, accessible manner while ensuring proper distances from sprinklers and maintain proper aisle widths.
- Receive and move all stock and moving from dock to outlet in a timely and safe manner.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Learn more about:
Northstar – http://www.northstarcalifornia.com/
Our Grooming Policy - http://jobs.vailresorts.com/info/company-policies.aspx
Working for Northstar - www.NorthstarCalifornia.com/welcome
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127372
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago