Work for Vail Resorts
Village Guest Services - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position creates warm & welcome first impressions to our guests by greeting them in various locations throughout the Village. Provide information, directions, and product knowledge regarding Village and resort services to guests throughout the day. Offer expert advice regarding offerings, Village services and activities, shopping, dining, and regional highlights, including Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and initiate conversation, answer questions that guests may have pertaining to the Village, services of the mountain and local area.
- Directs guests to the appropriate areas including, but not limited to, ticket windows, season pass office, ski and snowboard school, dining options, retail, rentals, restrooms, phones, lost & found, lockers, etc.
- Provides awareness to guests about the responsibility code and mountain etiquette.
- Resolve guest issues verbally in a sincere and timely manner following the company Make the Guest Right program.
- Meet guest, employee, safety, and financial objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- Work to remove all potential frustrations and distractions to the overall enjoyment of the resort. This includes assuming personal responsibility for resort appearance, grey wagons, signage, services, etc. either by taking the initiative to solve the problem, or alert the appropriate responsible parties.
- Assist with staging wagons at particular locations throughout the day
- Previous geust service experience preferred
- Able to work outdoors in varrying weather conditions
- Flexbile schedule- Available holidays and weekends
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125781
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago