Work for Vail Resorts
Vault / Audit Coordinator - Kirkwood
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Vouch for the existence and timely recognition of revenue by performing sales audits using Point of Sale system reports and cashier receipts.
- Report revenue of manual sales locations via PC data entry.
- Maintain records in a neat manner for fast retrieval.
- Research guest credit card inquiries.
- Work with revenue locations to provide cash handling supplies and operating cash banks.
- Handle large cash transactions with various departments/employees accurately.
- Excellent service skills to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate effectively with employees/managers from other departments.
- Must be very attentive to detail, possess great organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Maintain a safe work environment for employees and guests.
- Assist in other accounting duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must pass background check.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126928
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago