Work for Vail Resorts
Valet, Vail Mountain Club - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Mountain Club Valet - Full Time and Part Time, Winter Seasonal
The Vail Mountain Club is a premier ski club, offering ski and car valet along with an array of other amenities including but not limited to, breakfast and lunch buffets, private events, and exclusive club activities like "First Tracks." With an unrivaled location only steps from Vail's Gondola One. While the Vail Mountain Club offers its members the best in convenience and luxury, it is the Club's personal service and stellar staff that distinguishes it from other clubs and luxury resorts.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Issue members and guests ski equipment via computerized ordering system.
- Receive and transport members and guests ride equipment to snow, ski storage, and/ or to car valet, when member and/or guest arrives to Club and at the end of the day when they are done for day.
- Record ski tuning instructions and transport equipment to and from ski shops.
- Park member vehicles according to parking plan for garage.
- Change light bulbs, performs minor maintenance as needed or asked.
- Assist food and beverage staff with morning services/ or tasks throughout the day.
- Perform special requests as directed by club managers.
- Assist members by answering questions promptly and courteously.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related directives as needed.
- Problem solves member issues within authority level, direct to upper management for decisions if needed.
- Arrives on time is neat and clean and in clean uniform for shift and is professional at all times.
- Participate in all mandatory staff meetings and trainings, which are paid.
- Greet members and guests by last name, unless directed to use first names.
- Cooperate with other staff by assisting them as needed.
- Comply with facility usage policies and all Vail Resorts policies.
- At least 21 years of age or older - required.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment- required.
- The ability multi-task and work well in a team environment- required.
- The ability to execute a task while operating in a fast paced, distracting environment- required.
- A valid US driver's license- required.
- Must be able to pass a driving test and a MVR check – required.
- Ability to drive a manual as well as an automatic. -preferred
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions – required.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, holidays, mornings & evenings when needed, with some required overtime during busy periods and holidays - required.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members, guest, and other employees of the Club - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124840
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago