Work for Vail Resorts
Valet - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Valet Attendant - Vail Marriott - Full Time - Year Round - Vail, CO
The magnitude of beauty at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (http://www.vailmarriott.com) is one that defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa is now hiring an Full Time, Year Round Valet Attendant.
The Valet Attendant is responsible for greeting guests upon arrival and departure from the hotel, as well as assisting guest with luggage. They are responsible for parking and retrieving guest cars as requested.
Essential Job Functions
- Parks and retrieves guest vehicles in a timely and safe manner.
- Completes vehicle inspections of all guest vehicles upon arrival.
- Completes valet tag and additional tagging information of all guest vehicles.
- Greets guests and assists with any guest inquiries.
- Assists doormen in times of need (i.e. assisting with bike / ski storage process).
- Responsible for guest key management.
- Retrieving guest items from guest vehicles upon request.
- Responsible for daily checklists (i.e. knowledge of current functions and elite recognition).
- Must be 21 years of age. -required
- Have a valid US driver’s license. -required
- Must have a satisfactory MVR check. -required
- Ability to drive a manual as well as an automatic. -preferred
- Must have guest service experience. -required
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings when needed. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish or in other languages. -preferred
One Job – Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124233
6 months ago