Work for Vail Resorts
Vail Mountain Dining Warehouse Supervisor
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Mountain Dining Warehouse Supervisor - Winter Seasonal, Full Time
If you have an eye for detail, communication skills, and a knack for logistics, come work with us and enjoy what Vail has to offer.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Oversees and assists in receiving, storing, rotating and distributing food and beverage inventory to all on-mountain restaurants.
- Oversees and assists in maintaining cleanliness of all warehouse areas in accordance with state health codes and company guidelines.
- Works with management to ensure all operational needs are being met.
- High school education or equivalent - required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required.
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ lbs along with other high physical demands - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Leadership experience - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- Previous experience with Food Warehouse computer software program - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127790
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago