Work for Vail Resorts
Vail Mountain Dining Warehouse Driver
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Mountain Dining, Warehouse Driver - Winter Seasonal, Full Time
The Warehouse Driver is an integral part of our Dining Operations at Vail Mountain. We are looking for a logistically minded detail oriented person to fill this important role on our team.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Delivers all food and beverage products safely, in a timely manner, and correctly on a daily basis to and from the F&B Warehouse and the Eagle Bahn Gondola.
- Assists supervisors and clerks in loading and unloading product bins
- Assists supervisor in receiving product, loading product into bins
- Assists in loading and unloading delivery trucks in addition to receiving, rotating and distributing food and beverage inventory to all on-mountain restaurants
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of warehouse areas in accordance with all health codes and company guidelines
- Checks product quality regularly to ensure freshness
- Must be fluent in English required.
- Valid Colorado driver's license required upon hire required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50+ lbs and other high physical demands required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours required.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested required.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Previous delivery experience preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124273
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago