Work for Vail Resorts
Vail Mountain Dining Warehouse Clerk
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Mountain Dining Warehouse Clerk - Winter Seasonal, Full Time
The Warehouse Clerk is where our mountain dining begins. If you have an eye for detail and skill with logistics, come work with us!
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assists in receiving and loading product into bins at on-mountain restaurant locations.
- Assists delivery drivers in loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- Assists in receiving and rotating food and beverage inventory.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse areas in accordance with all health codes and company guidelines.
- Checks product quality regularly to ensure freshness.
- Shovels snow as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds along with other high physical demands.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested.
- High school education or equivalent.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124275
Tourism - Travel
2 months ago