Work for Vail Resorts
Vail Mountain Dining Supervisor
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant Managers in the daily functions of restaurant service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures guest satisfaction through supervision of employees and service to guests
- Assists in the ongoing training of employees throughout the season and provides any necessary feedback
- Must be willing and able to operate cash registers, bus tables, stock merchandise, remove trash, and greet and direct guests when needed
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions - required
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - preferred
- Previous restaurant and supervisory experience - preferred
- Computer skills - preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124264
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago