Work for Vail Resorts
Vail, Beaver Creek, Hospitality and CME Hiring Event! Land a job on 11/5 and Reach Your Peak!
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
November 5, 2016 - Winter Jobs Hiring Event; 2-5 PM at The Arrabelle at Vail Square in Lionshead Village, Vail, CO! FREE PARKING in the nearby structure.
Employment offers will be extended at this event. No RSVP required.
Featured jobs this winter season include positions in food and beverage, transportation (drivers), lift operations, housekeeping, ski and snowboard instruction, rental and retail at our retail shops, product sales and services, and much more. Full Time, Part Time and Peak Period positions available in many departments! The event does not include corporate positions.
Many of our employees come to our world-class resorts for a winter and summer season and stay for a career. It is an Experience of a Lifetime you don’t want to miss. We are seeking brave, ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team this winter and start your snow career! Employees get non-traditional perks, benefits and flexibility:
- Receive a complimentary season pass to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts. Depending on position, your dependents may also be eligible for free season passes!
- Work for the industry leader, with world-class mountain resorts and urban ski areas across North America and internationally.
- Obtain award-winning training and professional development. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com/Our-Culture
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at most resorts.
- Receive benefits for qualifying positions and hours. Learn more at hwww.vailresortscareers.com/What-To-Know/Benefits-and-Policies
- Flexible schedule with full-time, part-time and holiday help positions.
- Get involved with the EpicPromise program to help the environment, community and employees in need. Learn more at www.epicpromise.com
For more information or to RSVP please visit http://www.vailresortscareers.com/what-to-know/hiring-events.
Want to be a part of the resort where it all started, or do you possess a calling for delivering world-class? Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury and legendary attention to detail to guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Nothing is too big or too small to elevate the expectations of our guests and we never settle for second best! Take your mountain exploration to the next level. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in places that are unrivaled in beauty, and experience how amazing work can be! Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. Or join our family at Beaver Creek execute legendary attention to detail. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127926
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago