Work for Vail Resorts
Vacation Rental Manager - Keystone Resort Property Management
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vacation Rental Manager II
Keystone Resort Property Management is the premiere property management company in Keystone Resort, providing comprehensive management services to both homeowner associations as well as individual homeowners renting their units on a short term basis. This Vacation Home Property Manager (PM II) manages 150+ vacation condos at the base of Keystone Resort, working closely with the Community Association Property Manager to deliver Vail Resorts’ mission of Experience of a Lifetime to homeowners and guests. Success in this position is strong financial performance, well-maintained properties and satisfied homeowners and guests. No two days look the same in vacation rental management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with homeowners to facilitate acquisition and retention of management agreements for vacation homes.
- Providing exceptional service to rental guests, homeowners and homeowners' guests.
- Interviewing, hiring, training and coaching on-property staff, both management and front line.
- Managing Homecare Program including weekly inspections, coordination of repair or maintenance work and communication with homeowner when appropriate.
- Managing Rental Program including solicitation of rental management contracts, coordination of housekeeping and maintenance, inspections pre-arrival and post-departure as well as working with Revenue Management and Reservations teams to maximize rental revenue and occupancy.
- Experience in and passion for service.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to satisfy various stakeholders.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Maintenance experience or familiarity.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to read, comprehend and write complex correspondence and effectively communicate with guests and homeowners using diplomacy and tact required. Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.
- Two years of experience in vacation rental or hotel management is required.
- Experience with Property Management software applications such as SMS, PMS and LMS is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, Outlook, Access.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Flexible schedule including weekends, nights and holidays
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 121737
about 1 month ago