Work for Vail Resorts
Vacation Rental Distribution Manager
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for managing Vacation Rental rooms inventory through the Vacation Rental booking channels ensuring that the inventory is allocated and restricted properly in order to maximize revenue and profits. Includes optimization of Rooms Inventory.
Builds all rates, packages, and hotel sales strategy information into the Vacation Rental (s) inventory systems. Work with the Resort Revenue Management team to maintain rental status of units in the property management system and Vacation Rental inventory systems.
Take responsibility for and produce weekly, Monthly and Annual reports at the unit, property, Resort and Company level.
Support the Revenue Management team in any other duties when required.
- Manages room Inventory, rates and restrictions in the Vacation rental Inventory and Revenue systems
- Works with Resort and Hospitality Marketing to ensure accurate content and the highest quality Photography on all listings.
- Serves as the Company and Industry expert in the Vacation rental market.
- Ensures that the Resort’s sales strategies are effectively translated into the Vacation rental systems.
- Works closely with all Vacation rental channel representatives to ensure maximum use and understanding of their channels.
- Develop and Implement effective SOP’s for bringing on and removing Vacation Rental units
- Develop and Deliver Vacation Rental specific training to the Reservation Call Centers
- Utilizes systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximized.
- Responsible for understanding competitors pricing through all booking channels.
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Expert experience with property management, LMS preferred, and reservations, Tour Partner, systems.
- Knowledge of Delphi and PMS interface a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of condominium inventory.
- Knowledge of Revenue Management concepts, tactics, and processes.
- Strong deductive reasoning.
- Able to make a decision
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Other Duties as assigned
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127890
6 months ago