Work for Vail Resorts
Utility Crew - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Utility Crew - Dishwasher
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who wash dishes in a resort restaurant.
- Operate a commercial dishwasher, including loading and unloading dishes and running the machine properly.
- Scrub pots and pans and wash any other dishes that cannot be put in the dishwasher.
- Mop floors.
- Clean and tidy kitchen work areas.
- Take out trash.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent - Preferred
- At least 18 years of age - Preferred
- Prior kitchen experience - Preferred
- Ability to perform all job duties.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126074
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago