Work for Vail Resorts
Uniform Coordinator - Seasonal November 1 - December 31
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Uniform Coordinator is responsible for working in a team to ensuring efficient distribution and collection of all company uniforms. This position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service for our internal guest when distributing uniforms, to follow proper protocols of uniform distribution, and is to abide by all company and departmental policies.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for learning the Uniform Manager program to ensure proper inventory.
- Provide outstanding guest service when distributing uniforms.
- Responsible keeping uniform inventory and paperwork organized
- Responsible for learning all uniform codes and protocols.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma - required.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal - required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs - required.
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office and Web Browsing - required.
- Excellent Guest Service skills - required.
- College Degree - preferred.
- Extensive MS Excel skills - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127922
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago