Work for Vail Resorts
TV8 Green Room Coordinator - Avon, CO
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Manage the Green Room during live broadcast including coordination of guests and clients with the live show crew.
- Make sure guests are ready to go on-air at the correct time. Confirm all on-screen information is accurate and provide informational sheet for the host
- Coordinate interview Youtube links
- Social media updates on Facebook, Website, etc..
- OSI TV Traffic software tasks as assigned by traffic manager, filling logs, assigning copy
- Keep office organized and clean, provide coffee for guests, answer phones
- Must be friendly, courteous, and a team player with an ability to maintain a good attitude in stressful situations
- Guest Service skills with the ability to problem-solve and follow through
- Happy to work outside in all weather conditions for Road Shows
- Willing to work all holidays & have flexible schedule (weekends are sometimes needed)
- Administrative tasks – ordering office supplies, work requests, etc…
- Able to follow procedures and guidelines correctly
- Add “Cart Requests” to OSi line
- Perform other duties as assigned with a willingness to learn and help co-workers with various tasks and projects as needed
• Excellent Guest Service and communication skills, including in person, telephone and email - required.
• Strong organizational skills - required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - required.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities - required.
• Ability to work an early morning schedule, weekends and holidays as needed - required.
• Ability to present yourself appropriately in a business setting - business attire
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127307
Tourism - Travel
14 days ago