Work for Vail Resorts
Turndown Attendant - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As part of the Lodge at Vail's Housekeeping Team, you are expected to adhere to our brand standards and treat guests with the upmost courtesy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering. Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry. Tidy bathrooms. Adjust lighting as necessary. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items. Vacuum carpets if necessary.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Assist with day shift activities at the beginning of the shift, including cleaning rooms and public spaces.
- After turndowns are complete, clean spa, fitness center, movement studio, and locker rooms.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by supervisors and managers.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125422
15 days ago