Work for Vail Resorts
Tubing Hill Shift Lead - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Tubing Lead will provide an Experience of a Lifetime to all guests throughout their tubing experience. He/She will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service by upholding brand standards while supervising daily tubing operations. Other responsibilities include assisting with maintaining the loading and unloading areas of the tubing hill, and ensuring a safe and enjoyable guest experience. He/she is also responsible for the daily opening and closing procedures of attractions, including maintenance of equipment, cleanliness etc. Must enjoy working with/around families and children. Through this role, the Tubing Hill Lead will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by supervising, training and coaching other employees as they pursue their career in the snow sports industry.
• Supervise and train all Tubing Attendants in exceptional guest safety and service.
• Consistently follow the guidelines and steps of the services cycle as outlined in the brand standards
• Responsible for collecting guest feedback, sharing pertinent feedback with staff, and adjusting operations to best create the experience of a lifetime.
• Ensure that direct reports adhere to uniform standards and are both professional and productive through their shift
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of efficient and safe tubing operations
• Actively foresee, plan for, and mitigate any hazards or risks associated with the activities
• Responsible for various administrative duties such as conducting inventory, nightly reports and paperwork.
• Must be knowledgeable of all facility opening and closing procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience in ski area industry
• 1-3 years experience managing staff at a supervisory level
• Must be able to handle exposure to inclement weather; bending, lifting and squatting
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago