Work for Vail Resorts
Transportation Guest Services - Part Time
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Transportation Guest Services will provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing them to the proper bus or gondola. This position may provide routine maintenance to the gondola base area and other transportation areas. In addition to guest customer service, this position also includes some snow removal, trash removal, basic maintenance procedures, and assisting guests with gear and luggage.
Additional responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing them to buses or parking lots in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assist with traffic control as guests arrive and leave the resort.
- Being knowledgeable of your resort and assisting and answering questions from guests when needed.
- Assisting with snow removal where needed.
- Having an upbeat can-do attitude.
- Assisting guest with gear and luggage on and off buses.
- Adhering to all grooming standards.
- Creating a safe and efficient environment at all transit hub locations
- Maintaining guest walkways and pedestrian barriers.
- Create the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our Guest!
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to carry 50 lbs.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126665
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago