Work for Vail Resorts
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Transportation Detailers are responsible for interior and exterior cleaning of all village trasportation vehicles. Other responsibilites include, but are not limited to fluid checks and shuttling vehicles. Requires a class B CDL license and passenger endorsement, which can be obtained upon hiring.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - requirred
- Possess a Valid Class B CDL License and Passenger Endorsement, or have the ability to obtain one - required
- Acceptable driving record - required
- Able to read, write and speak English - required
- Able to work evenings - required
- Able to work outdoors in a cold, alpine environment - required
- Able to lift 50 lbs. - required
- Previous experience with detailing - preferred
Responsibilities Including, but not limited to:
- Interior Cleaning
- Exterior washing and waxing
- Topping off all essential fluids for fleet vehicles daily
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127824
19 days ago