Work for Vail Resorts
Tournant Cook - Keystone Conference Center
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Conference Center is seeking a talented and passionate tournant to join their team!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supervise daily operations and employees in the absence of the Chef
- Supervise and develop kitchen staff
- Utilize excellent communication skills
- Work as a leader within the group with food production
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- At least 3 years working in a kitchen
- At least 1 year of kitchen supervisory experience
- SafeServe certification
- Culinary degree - preferred
- Spoken and written English
- Computer skills in purchasing, Microsoft Office, and email - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127905
about 1 month ago