Work for Vail Resorts
Tipped Cleaning Attendant, The 10th Restaurant
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The 10th, Vail's critically acclaimed on-mountain fine-dining restaurant is looking for a CLEANING ATTENDANT to join our outstanding restaurant staff. The 10th serves lunch daily and is located at the top of Gondola One at Mid-Vail, The 10th is accessed either by ski-in and ski-out during the day or via Vail’s brand new high tech Gondola One. Modern. Alpine. Inspired. The 10th redefines classic alpine cuisine and elevates service to new standards in Vail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant restrooms, dining areas, hallways, stairwells, foyers, employee restrooms, windows and the deck area of the facility during and outside business hours.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and understand basic English.
- Responsible for sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning windows and toilets, mopping, dusting, polishing, light gardening, and other general cleaning duties as requested.
- Polish silverware and glassware and re-stock wait stations.
- Act as barista by maintaining coffee station.
- Must be willing to bus tables when needed.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for assisting the warehouse staff with proper storage of all linens for the restaurant.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must!
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be available to work holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125369
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago