Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket / Ski School Sales Supervisor - FT - Winter Seasonal - Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Team Lead will assist in leading a high volume sales office specializing in lift access services or Ski & Snowboard School products. The Team Lead ensures the sales agents deliver information with superior product knowledge in a friendly environment eliminating any anxiety the new skier/rider may have while assuring experienced skiers/riders their love of the sport will grow and all experiences will be memorable. The Team Lead works with the Sales & Services Management Team and guests to ensure that expectations are exceeded at all levels of the resort experience.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise personnel to include training, scheduling, performance reviews, counseling, and disciplinary actions.
- Detailed knowledge of all Ski & Snowboard School, lift ticket, and season pass products and related systems.
- Resolve all customer issues that may arise and complete the service recovery proccess as wells as supervise sale and return of all Breckenridge Resort products and services.
- Create authentic connections with others; inspire trust and manage expectations while empowering others to share in the decision making and work processes.
- Monitor and improve guest experience in regards process and service. Contribute feedback and make changes for improvement.
- Maintain a fluid and enjoyable call center experience for our guests. Deliver accurate and regular communication to guests and staff through traditional, electronic, digital, and social media platforms.
- Develop future leaders while unlocking the potenial of leads and front-line agents.
- Control costs within established budget and cost reduction directives for specific offices. Accuratley performs all T & L entries and approvals in appropriate systems when necessary.
- Be forward thinking and one step ahead of the needs of the business, our guest's expectations, and your leader; act fast to changing dynamics.
- Contribute to the development of departmental policies and procedures. Promote and support department operations and company policies and procedures.
- Manage operation to accurately process all transactions/interactions regarding Ski & Snowboard School products, lift access products, season passes, and to ensure positive guest service
- Communicate consistently with Sales Manager and Assistant Manager regarding operation execution and employee performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 Years Guest Service and cash handling experience
- One year of leadership experience in a Guest Service related field
- Microsoft office and Web Brower proficiency
- Proficiency RPOS
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Spanish skills
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123770
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago