Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket / Ski School Sales Lead
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Product Sales Leads possess exemplary product knowledge and are able to communicate effectively with our guests in person and over the phone while helping to share their expertise with colleagues. They provide comprehensive assistance and support to the product sales operation. They lead the office by directing day-to-day work of employees as well as organizing and delegating daily workload. Leads enforce policies and procedures. They provide training and guidance to staff. Leads perform the full range of product sales work, including auditing and handling guest issues. Leads serve as a back up to the Team Lead and Supervisors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and efficient sales/refunds of all Ski & Snowboard School, lift access, and activity products
- Detailed explanation of all products to guests and co-workers
- Deliver friendly, efficient check in and purchase process for all resort guests
- Responsible for selling the full menu of ski school and resort products. Confident working in call center operations and all locations of product sales. Includes communication in person and over the phone.
- Offer comprehensive support to the product sales operation
- Participate in performance management by upholding policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Facilitate daily operation of the office, directing workflow and delegating work
- Understand, abide by, and support department operations and company policies and procedures
- Daily data entry responsibility and office maintenance duties
- Basic troubleshooting of sales station equipment
- Communication with on snow ski school staff to ensure an efficient, guest focused operation
- Leadership of the local product sales team
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124326
Tourism - Travel
2 months ago