Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket Seller - Ski & Ride School - Full Time & Part Time
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Ticket Seller- Ski & Ride School - FT/PT - Seasonal - Kirkwood - CA
The Ski and Ride School Sales team is looking for motivated, professional individuals, who are willing to exceed guest expectations daily, while creating a welcoming first and last impression, deliver outstanding guest service, provide quality information and sales of tickets, passes and ski & ride school products. Satisfy and exceed guest expectations to ensure an “experience of a lifetime” for all guests and provide in depth knowledge of Ski & Ride School and Resort products. Its a fast pace enviroment with plenty of guest contact.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily sale of all Ski & Ride School and Lift Ticket Products
- Detailed explanations of all Ski & Ride School Products to guests.
- Book future Child Lessons, Adult Lessons, Private Lesson and Special Programs as requested.
- Facilitate Check in for all Ski School Programs.
- Check in children into Ski & Ride School by identifying ski/ride level, explaining the days program/adventure card, and assist in running child to appropriate location.
- Assist children's facility staff whenever possible.
- Book Private Lessons and assign Instructors based on request, priority, or specific lesson requirements with assistance from Manager/Supervisor.
- Create and redeem reservation packets for children's and adult reservations.
- Produce neat, organized and accurate cash turn in and auditing reports
- Understand, and support department operations and company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office in Web Browsers
- Must be able to clearly write and communicate in English
- Must be willing to work weekends, and holidays
- Guest friendly attitude and ability to work on your feet for an hour at a time
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Previous experience with a Point of Sale system
- 1 year guest relations experience
- Cash handling experience
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127388
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago