Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket Scanner - Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Product Sales and Services Ticket Scanner - Winter Seasonal, Part Time, Vail Mountain
The Product Sales and Services (PSS) Ticket Scanner is responsible for the overall guest service experience when dealing with both internal and external guests. The PSS Ticket Scanner should be a highly energetic, motivated, and friendly person with a focus on ensuring our guests have a world-class resort experience. The PSS Ticket Scanner should expect to interact with thousands of guests over their shift, and be ready to smile, greet, and thank each and every one of them. Candidates must enjoy working outdoors in alpine weather conditions and demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with guests and co-workers. Guest service and product sales and services experience preferred.
Responsibilities include, (but are not limited to):
- Scanning all media and verifying that each guest and employee has a valid product to access the mountain.
- Revenue control for all ticket/pass products, verifying on-mountain access.
- Interacting with guests in a friendly manner and providing general resort information.
- Guarding against fraudulent use by verifying that each guest and employee has their own valid product to access the mountain.
- Presenting yourself in a professional manner by adhering to company guidelines on grooming and attire.
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required.
- One (1) year guest service experience - required.
- Willing to work in all alpine winter weather conditions - required.
- Able to commit to entire season - required.
- General handheld electronic equipment troubleshooting skills - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124140
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago