Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket Scanner - FT & PT
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Park City Ticket Scanning team is a tight-knit group of professionals that are passionate about spreading their enthusiasm for our community, our mountain, and snow sports. Ticket scanners interact with every guest that visits our resort; engaging them as they load the lift, answering any questions they may have, and ensuring every guest has a proper ticket. The ideal candidate has a passion for providing exceptional guest service, an ability to stay positive during challenging situations, and an eagerness to learn about Park City Mountain and spread that knowledge to our guests.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Greet, engage, and scan every guest.
- Ensure a safe environment for our guests and fellow employees.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Identify guest ticket issues and notify supervisor for assistance.
- Ensure proper function of handheld scanners and inform supervisor if issues arise.
- Professional and effective communication with guests and internal departments.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions – including but not limited to snow, extreme cold, and wind.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
This position offers a competitive wage as well as benefits and perks for employees and their dependents.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124702
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago