Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket and Pass Sales Greeter - Full Time and Part Time
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Product Sales Greeter
The Greeter is responsible for creating a warm and welcoming first impression to our guests by greeting them in our various ticket and pass sales locations. The position requires providing information, directions, and product knowledge while offering expert advice regarding Village and Resort services. Follow company/department policies & procedures while interacting with a high volume of guests and effectively managing the line. The Greeter must continue to pay attention to the details of the operation while being a problem solver, ensuring each guest’s needs are met appropriately.
- Accurately provide information about lift access products while efficiently directing guests to the correct windows and/or product sale locations.
- Must be able to interact with guest and effectively manage the queue line at the same time.
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate multiple product types to guest & can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests needs and the business objectives.
- Must be knowledgeable about the resort, location specifics, events, and activities in order to answer guest inquiries.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints, handle concerns and suggestions
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operation and maintain cleanliness while paying attention to detail
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- Help guide guest/ski groups to proper location(s) at the resort.
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- Experience using a mobile or tablet device
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Conversational in a foreign language - preferred
- Previous guest service experience - preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123344
Tourism - Travel
29 days ago