Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket and Pass Sales Agent - Full Time and Part Time - Starting at $10.50/hr
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Ticket Sales Agent
The Ticket Sales Agent will be responsible for more than just selling tickets and season passes, they will be responsible for selling the Experience of a Lifetime. The ideal candidate for this position will have a full knowledge of our products we service, information about various resort activities, and know the full layout of the resort. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work. This position is ideal for the candidate who is looking to not only develop themselves professionally, but develop within Vail Resorts. As a Ticket Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Keystone!
- Accurately and efficiently process lift access products while capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of Pass and Ticket Sales
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail
- Must be willing to have FUN - Required
- High School dipoloma or equivalent - preferred
- Proficient in MS applications and/or POS systems
- Prior experience with RPOS - preferred
- Conversational in a foreign language - preferred
- Previous guest service experience - preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Cash handling experience - preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Commit to working the entire winter season
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126528
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago