Work for Vail Resorts
Ticket and Pass Sales Agent - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO (DH)
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ticket Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for delivering outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Lift Tickets, Season Passes, fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders as well as Ski and Snowboard School Group and Private Lessons. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information. The Sales Agent will also resolve guests product/ticket issues, facilitate refunds and work directly with management and other team members of PSS by responding to guests inquiries with quality information about the resort. As a PSS Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Beaver Creek! We are looking for guest service individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and efficiently process: lift access products while capturing guest data
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate multiple product types to guest & can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guest’s needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional guest service; internal & external
- Creating a fun & professional work experience while communicating in a courteous & respectful manner
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Follow company/department policies & procedures
- Participate in resort & departmental trainings and development courses.
- Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Data entry; collecting accurate guest data on all transactions
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area and report any areas of concern
- Perform other duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Working knowledge Microsoft Products - required
- Previous guest service work experience - required
- Previous cash handling experience - Preferred
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding skills - required
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays - required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. - required
- Position may require a background check
- Point of Sale service experience - preferred
- Knowledgeable about all resort products - preferred
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time - preferred
Wage: Full Time $11.00/hour
Schedule: Work schedule is based on business volumes and assignment. Full Time work schedule is typically 4 days per week, 8-10 hours per day with a 7:45am start time. Part Time work schedule is based on business volumes and assignment, minimum of 3 shifts per week required, 3 to 7 hours/day with a 7:45am start time. The ability to pick up additional shifts depending on business volumes is required. Employees must commit to at least one weekend day and some holidays.
Learn More About:
Grooming Policy: http://jobs.vailresorts.com/info/company-policies.aspx
Beaver Creek: Beaver Creek Resort
Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Beaver Creek, a ski area with an upscale atmopshere spans 3 villages: Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead Village and nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of our guests. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class service surrounded by some of the world's finest ski slopes? Then Beaver Creek is for you
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126290
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago