Work for Vail Resorts
Terrain Park Attendant - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Terrain Park Attendant will share his/her contagious enthusiasm for the sport and be able to ignite that passion in both guests and employees. He/She is responsible for producing a high quality terrain park experience at Wilmot Mountain. This position is a labor intensive position responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features; in addition to safety awareness, Terrain Park etiquette and guest relations within the terrain parks. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the terrain park, ensuring all signage is visible, testing features and assessing risk and liability each morning. The Terrain Park Attendant will provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions. Build your team, build your park, build your career.
• Provide a safe and quality terrain park experience to guests of all ages and skiing/riding abilities
• Rake, shovel, and maintain various terrain park features multiple times a day.
• Test and inspect all features prior to opening to the public and documenting those inspections
• Build and repair boxes, rails, jibs, and other various features
• Communicate via radio to staff and ski patrol
• Educate guests on SMART style, terrain park safety and etiquette
• Install and maintain park closures, signage and fencing
• Assist with event construction including installing fence, tents, banners, etc
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be a level 7 Skier/Rider and must pass the Vail Resorts Ski Evaluation upon hire
• Must be able to handle exposure to inclement weather; bending, lifting and squatting
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago