Work for Vail Resorts
Terrain Park Attendant Lead - Full Time
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Terrain Park Attendant Lead is responsible for supervising and training the Terrain Park Attendants, as well as assisting with design, fabrication, maintenance, and opening/closing of the parks which include Jumps, ½ Pipes, Rails, Boxes, Logs and Stall features. This position is also responsible for legal signage and assessing risk before guest arrive. The Terrain Park Lead will provide exceptional guest service, education and safety awareness throughout all Terrain Parks and will also give accurate feed back during testing and make decisions to open or close. He/She will also responsible for communicating with other departments such as ski patrol, ski school and snowmaking. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Available to work the entire season - required
- Advanced/expert skier/rider in the park and overall - required
- Able to work outside in all conditions throughout a shift - required
- Must be checked off at a Level 7 or above ski/ride ability - required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs (raking, shoveling & lifting large metal objects) - required
- Able to work outdoors in cold, alpine conditions for up to 8 hours/day - required
- Able to communicate effectively with others - required
- Fluent in English - required
- Able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns - required
- Minimum of 3 seasons of previous Terrain Park experience - required
- In person interview - required
- Previous supervisory experience -
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125054
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago