Work for Vail Resorts
Supervisor - T-Bar - 10 Month
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Supervisor is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that front line staff is providing prompt, professional and friendly guest service to dining guests.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with maintaining budgeted goals for restaurant
- Assist with scheduling, timekeeping and payroll for front of house employees
- Completing daily revenue reports and safe audits
- Monitoring all front of house staff to uphold Breck Mountain Dining standards
- Completing coaching or disciplinary reports with employees as needed
- Maintaining proper cash handling procedures
- Interacting with guests and resolving issues
- Overseeing cleanliness of building
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- 2 years restaurant experience - Required
- 2 years bartending experience - Required
- 1 year supervisory experience - Required
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate in Spanish- Preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127596
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago