Work for Vail Resorts
Supervisor Lift Maintenance
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Breckenridge Lift Maintenance Team Lead Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Perform routine, emergency and preventative lift maintenance on Resort Lifts to ensure a safe and efficient environment for all Resort guests. Oversee all Lift Maintenance staff development and quality assurance. Contribute to the development and implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure safe and efficient work environment.
- Ability to assume Lead role in troubleshooting and repair of lift machinery.
- Actively involved in Lift mechanical emergency procedures and time dependant repairs.
- Oversee training and development plans for Lift Mechanics of all levels.
- Responsible for hiring/scheduling of team members, completing performance reviews and handling disciplinary actions.
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
- Must work efficiently in a team oriented environment.
- Document repairs, labor and materials accurately on work orders.
- Assist as directed by Manager in researching and ordering parts to complete projects and work orders.
- Develops and documents lift maintenance procedures and protocols
- Lead in specialized lift maintenance projects
- Assist lift maintenance manager in ordering parts and supplies and maintaining operational budget.
- Coordinate projects, analyze repairs/ solutions needed, and collaborate effectively within the Lift Electrical, Lift Operation, and other Mountain Operation departments.
- Other functions /duties as assigned.
Must meet the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years Lift Maintenance experience
- 3 years proven competency in general mechanics
- Previous leadership role experience
- Valid drivers license
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Fluent in all aspects of the English language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently at heights
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125753
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago