Work for Vail Resorts
Store Manager - Breeze Antlers
Frisco, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Manages the overall day-to-day operation of a retail store. This position is responsible for merchandising, financial management, sales staff supervision and overall store management. Oversees hiring, training, coaching and scheduling of store personnel. Responsible for sales generation and growth, inventory control, controllable expenses, cash management, merchandising, loss prevention and store appearance. Level II Store is defined as Medium/High Complexity with $0.5 to $1.5 million in revenues, or Low/Medium Complexity with $1.5 to $5 million in revenues. See Store Classification Guide for additional information.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate sales, and demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Evaluate sales trends and create methods for sales growth
- Manage and meet labor and operational budgets
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Role model and administer company policies, guidelines, core values and competencies
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, coach, and maintain a quality core staff
- Enforce company cash handling policies and procedures, and other loss prevention policies
- Train staff on POS, product knowledge, guest service, resort information, and sales
- Conduct performance appraisals for and coach development of staff on a regular basis
- Maintain all company paperwork and safety standards according to policies and standards
- Communicate ideas or issues with the Regional Manager
- Remain current on new industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 3 years of retail experience required
- 2 years of management experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced sales environment
- Knowledgeable of customer service and sales techniques
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Team-building skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Familiarity with rental and retail POS systems preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Our Breeze Summit County locations (Frisco, Keystone and Breckenridge) offer the ability to work for one of North America’s most recognized retail providers and for the largest ski resort company in the nation – Vail Resorts.
Enjoy an authentic group of people that love the outdoors and want to bring this passion to every customer that walks through the doors. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
4 months ago