Work for Vail Resorts
Steward - The Ranch in Beaver Creek - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - DH
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Dishwasher/Steward is responsible for the cleaning of all kitchens and equipment and ensuring that everything is washed and properly stored. The steward assists Chefs in receiving items and properly storing them. This position also ensures that all kitchen areas are kept clean, neat and well stocked and keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal.
- Satisfactory Background Check - required
- Able to speak, comprehend and understand English conversationally - required
- Must be committed to providing excellent guest service - required
- Previous work experience in any field - preferred
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 4 hours in a shift
- Able to lift, bend, and carry items with a combined weight of 50 lbs
- Able to learn and practice all rules and regulations of Safety and Sanitation
- Early mornings, weekends, holidays and/or evenings may be required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work
- End of Season Commitment (April 2017) - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124914
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago