Work for Vail Resorts
Steward - Ski Tip Lodge
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are seeking hardworking and dedicated candidates for Dishwasher / Steward positions within the Keystone Hospitality Food and Beverage Department. This position's primary responsibility is to clean and sanitize tableware and kitchen equipment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in receiving items and properly storing them
- Cleaning kitchens to include; kitchen equipment, vents, floors, drains, walls and bathrooms
- Washes, and properly racks, all china, glass, silver, pots and culinary utensils
- Maintains the lodges two wood burning firplaces daily
- Proper stocking, splitting of firewood, cleaning out fireplaces and building fires daily
- Ensures that all kitchen areas are kept clean, neat and well stocked
- Keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal
- Assists with resort recycling efforts by ensuring all items are properly sorted in a neat and orderly manner
- Assist in basic food production.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Professional appearance
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Prior food and beverage experience - preferred
- Previous work experience, preferably with cleaning
- Some outlets may require candidates that have a relaible mode of transportation (operation runs later than the bus routes)
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123271
3 months ago