Work for Vail Resorts
Starbucks Barista - Winter Seasonal - The Arrabelle / Vail Village
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The barista is responsible for providing friendly service to guests while handling food and beverage purchases, accepting payment and making change quickly & efficiently. This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks experience by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages & products and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Must be friendly, outgoing and self motivated to learn the job quickly and perform the job requirements to our brand standards. Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to the customers needs urgently and immediately. Contributes to the stores comfortable and pleasurable environment by performing regular and thorough cleaning, stocking & organizational tasks as direct by your supervisor; as well as being able to identify independently what tasks need to be completed and getting them done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customer service experience. -preferred
- Prior cash handling experience. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal. -required
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time without sitting. -required
- Must be able to work until the end of the Winter Season, April, 23rd 2017. -required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, morning evening and night. -required
- Must maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. -required
- Prior barista experience. -preferred
- Previous experience with InfoGenesis or other Point-of-Sales systems. -preferred
May be asked to work shifts at Vail Village, Beaver Creek and Arrabelle locations. –required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125194
4 months ago