Work for Vail Resorts
Starbucks Barista - Full Time & Part Time - Dumont, CO
Dumont, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position starts at $12.00 per hour.
Responsible for providing friendly service to guests while handling food and beverage purchases, accepting payment and making change. Duties include greeting and moving guests through the cash register area in a quick and efficient manner, accurate handling and counting of large amounts of cash, maintaining cleanliness of cashier area, resolving issues and assisting guests with any questions. Making drinks to recipe and food prep. Cleaning and stocking merchandise.
- This position is located in Dumont about 30 miles East of Keystone Resort between Denver and Keystone
- Strong verbal communication skills in English
- Team player and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail,
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs and stand for long periods of time of up to four hours
- Positive attitude toward guest service
- Prior cash handling and guest service experience of at least one year
- Food service experience
Enjoy double the perks by being a part of the Vail Resorts and Starbucks team!
- Free Vail Resorts Epic Pass
- Starbucks Discounts
- $12.00/hour plus tips!
- Discounted Lodging at Vail Resorts properties
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Retail & Rental Discounts
Starbucks at Dumont, CO offers the perfect balance of mountain living and city amenities being 30 minutes from the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheater or 40 minutes from Denver, CO. See the best of both worlds, only a heartbeat away from the mountains to get your fill of the snow. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass, discounted lodging, and more. Be part of something bigger by joining our Starbucks team at Vail Resorts. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127836 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago