Work for Vail Resorts
Starbucks Barista - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Starbucks offers employees a fun, fast paced work environment with many perks. Employees are granted unlimited beverage, as well as a shift meal, and a 50% discount on all items in the store.
The Starbucks Barista will be responsible for providing guests with "legendary customer service" while handling food and beverage purchases, following Starbucks procedures, accepting payment, and making change. Duties include moving guests through the cash register area in a quick, friendly and efficient manner, accurate handling and counting of large amounts of cash, maintaining constant cleanliness of cashier and dining area, resolving issues and assisting guests with any questions. The Barista is responsible for making coffee drinks to Starbucks standard for each and every guest. Other duties may include but are not limited to: dish washing, collecting and running trash and recycling, deep cleaning tasks, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming .
- Must be able to learn and understand the dining Point of Sale - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 35lbs - required
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to settle or communicate to management disputes both quickly and diplomatically
- Must be able to provide excellent guest service in a fast-paced, high traffic work environment
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule between 6:30am - 8:00pm on scheduled days - required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays throughout contracted season - required
- End of season commitment – required
- Working at multiple Vail Resorts Starbucks operations may be required
- Minimum of 6 months prior cash handling experience - preferred
- Previous Starbucks or coffee shop experience - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125423
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago