Work for Vail Resorts
Sr. Specialist, Digital Creative Optimization
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Sr. Specialist, Digital Creative Optimization is responsible for leading the optimization of creative assets to maximize performance for multiple lines of business, measuring and assessing quality of creative and content assets, and making adjustments to drive business targets.
A broad range of digital, creative and project management skills are required. This individual will assist the Sr. Manager, Digital Creative Optimization in setting strategy for all paid media channels, managing creative and content to market, and performing real-time optimization to maximize ROI.
The position requires superior technical, interpersonal relationship building and communication skills.
- Assist Sr. Manager in developing Creative Objectives and strategic annual plan
- Hiring, contracting and directing creative / content vendors and contractors to produce assets
- Directing adjustments to optimize creative imagery, text and rotation to maximize results
- Monitoring KPIs and directing optimization of creative to meet performance
- Communicate performance metrics with stakeholders on analytics of creative performance
- Communicate to stakeholders to ensure on-brand executions
- Provide day to day oversight and development of Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications or advertising, and a minimum of four years of specific related experience in advertising and/or marketing
- Resort or hospitality experience is also preferred
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Digital media creative asset development in multiple platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent eye for design and experience with creative / brand development
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126529
about 1 month ago