Work for Vail Resorts
Sr. Specialist, Destination Marketing
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position will oversee guest marketing efforts to drive destination visits at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar and Park City. Responsibilities will include: full oversight of advertising elements associated with destination resort visits including print, TV, display, pre-roll and CRM collateral - as well as monitoring the messaging so that it aligns to a determined test strategy across all channels and assets. Responsibilities also include the creation of strategic development plans and tests, reporting and data analysis, budget management, and overall project management. This position will also be responsible for day-to-day relations with resort marketing teams, creative agencies, vendors, outside corporate partners and other internal relations with departments such as Analytics, IT, PSS/CSS, resort marketing team - sales, CRM, revenue management, hospitality, and media teams.
- Work with Sr. Marketing Manager to create, recommend, and execute overarching campaign strategies and business plans for destination visits for Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar and Park City
- Oversee the development and production of creative executions related to all paid and owned offline media channels, including print, TV, collateral, and signage
- Management of online and offline marketing content for accuracy.
- Monitor brand standards across all executions related to advertising, marketing collateral / signage, promotions and point-of-sale (offline and online)
- Conduct regular status meetings and monitor progress of projects.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with resort marketing teams, and ensure development of marketing strategies are aligned with greater resort marketing plans
- Manage day-to-day relationships with agencies/vendors by writing business briefs, processing payments and acting as the primary contact to communicate the needs of the destination marketing team.
- Regular tracking of program performance and reporting of goals forecasts.
- Participation in new product development and strategic business planning - goal setting, sales forecasting, etc.
- Oversee budget and track costs associated with related marketing programs.
- Work with the media team to traffic production of creative materials that are associated with offline advertising.
- Accompany the Sr. Marketing Manager to offsite meetings with resorts, vendors, printers, etc.
- Brainstorming of creative ideas and executions that help drive business in domestic destination resorts.
- Management of special projects assigned by Sr. Manager.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related required
- 3 to 5 years professional background in marketing - agency or client side
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Must be detail oriented and exhibit a commitment to follow-through on all projects
- Professional demeanor - ability to interact with people in all levels of organization
- Team player
- Experience managing projects from conception to completion
- Superior project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self starting and motivated
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127421
4 months ago