Work for Vail Resorts
Sr. Manager, Digital Creative Optimization
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Sr. Manager, Digital Creative Optimization is responsible for leading the creative optimization team, and ensuring top to bottom maximization of creative assets across multiple channels through the guest journey.
This role will create a new team within the company and build it from scratch. They will manage a team that oversees the optimization of creative and content assets for multiple brands to ensure consistency and effectiveness of messaging across many different channels, including but not limited to: Paid Media, CRM and Website platforms.
The ideal leader for this role will have experience in setting creative strategy, creation of decision tree architecture, personalizing and targeting creative to drive performance against differentiated audiences, driving ROI and performance through data-driven metrics, and will bring recommendations for platform, channel and vendor partnerships.
A broad range of digital, creative and project management skills are required. This individual will lead strategy for all paid media channels from a creative and content perspective, and direct a team that performs real-time optimization to maximize ROI. The position requires superior leadership, interpersonal relationship building and communication skills.
- Achieve company’s destination visitation goals and target results through maximization of creative messaging and assets
- Develop Creative Strategy for all paid media channels (Display, Video, Social, Mobile, Native)
- Create and implement Custom Audience Messaging Creative and Content Decision Trees for the company
- Create new dynamic creative construct for the company (including new assets such as templates, libraries).
- Create annual business plan
- Develop best practice procedures and processes for the company
- Negotiate contracts with agency and vendor partners
- Direct weighting and creative rotation for messaging
- Develop KPIs to measure performance and implement plan for the team to implement optimization
- Provide leadership and development of the team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications or advertising, and a minimum of four years of specific related experience in advertising and/or marketing. Resort or hospitality experience is also preferred
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
- Experience with digital media design, HTML coding and experience working with multiple platforms and mediums within the digital advertising world
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Needs to have an excellent eye for graphic design, storytelling and experience using brand messaging to drive results
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126442
about 1 month ago