Work for Vail Resorts
Sr. Administrative Assistant - Keystone Property Management - Keystone, CO
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Resort Property Management (KRPM) is the premiere property management and vacation rental company in Keystone Resort. We serve the homeowners and guests of over 1000 contracted short-term rental and homecare residences. The Sr. Administrative Assistant provides critical support to our business development goals of gaining new rental properties and retaining current rental properties. This position focuses on homeowner relations, contract retention, condominium quality assurance and unit upgrade campaigns/resources for our managed condominium product.
The following are the core job functions of the Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Support positive relationships in the Real Estate community by tracking listing agreements, creating listing and closing keys as appropriate, updating new real estate listings/closings, alerting property managers to and following up on managed listings, creating and distributing management collateral for listings that include unit revenue reports, unit quality ratings, historical revenue performance.
- Own all steps of new contract processing including communicating and tracking contract concessions with appropriate parties, tracking staff and realtor referrals, ensuring timely collection of W9 forms form owners, timely entry of owner use reservations for new owners, providing owner with copies of executed materials, supporting property management team in execution of unit addition process.
- Work with Business Development Manager to finalize, implement, and create a messaging plan and content for direct mailer campaigns.
Respond to unit performance requests in coordination with Business Development Manager.
Support Business Development Manager through monitoring of voicemail and email during Business Development Manager’s time off, prioritizing incoming messages based on the urgency that is required of the response, and responding to messages where appropriate and capable.
Key qualifications include
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook –Required
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Publisher, or Photoshop –Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience, preferably in a hospitality environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. Must provide writing sample in later rounds of interview process.
- Ability to effectively interpret and present complex, detailed information, especially financial results, both verbally and in written form, with diplomacy and tact. Must provide writing sample in later rounds of interview process.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in LMS a plus.
- Must have personal transportation.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Typical schedule of 8am-5pm Tuesdays through Saturdays, with some flexibility for nights and weekends if important client meetings must be scheduled.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127757
18 days ago