Work for Vail Resorts
Special Orders Associate - Vail Resorts Distribution Center
Aurora, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review incoming referrals from stores via email.
- Log all new referrals in an excel spreadsheet.
- Check inventory in all VRR stores using Item Lookup and call stores to verify Inventory.
- Check Inventory on Vendor websites or call vendor to verify availability and ship window.
- Call customer to confirm product information and pricing. Get payment and shipping information from customer.
- Perform credit card address verification with credit card companies.
- Lookup SKU number in JDA or request new SKU numbers from Buyers Assistants.
- Call store to ring transaction and give shipping instructions.
- Call or Email vendor to place Purchase Order.
- Verify all Purchase Order information for accuracy and Enter PO’s in AS400/JDA.
- Notify the DC of incoming Purchase orders and give shipping information.
- Create and send Order/Shipping Confirmation to the customer through excel and email.
- Maintain the Special Order Log (Excel) to properly track the status of all Special Orders.
- Customer service experience - required
- Intermediate level with MS Excel; must be able to perform data analytical tasks - required
- Communicate fluently in English - required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - required
- Administrative experience - highly preffered
- Retail experience - highly preffered
- Experience with JDA - preferred
- High school diploma - required
- College degree - preferred
- Product knowledge of ski, snowboard, golf, bicycles and/or outdoor equipment and clothing - strongly preferred
Some of the benefits include:
- Free summer/ski pass to our world-class resorts; including Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Breckenridge
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
about 1 month ago