Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Therapist / Esthetician - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Must be available to work variable shifts: days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, in addition to flexibility with group business.
- Five shifts per week will be required, and therapist will be required to be on property for the duration of the majority of those shifts. It will be up to management discretion as to which shifts those will be.
- Required to work special events or tasks as needed, including but not limited to, special events and promotional Park City Resort engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external guests.
- Perform all treatments on the current spa menu within your license limitations and according to protocol.
- Engage with guests to design personalized treatments based on clients’ individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of services to guests.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and professional work environment - both in the room and in personal appearance.
- Create a positive experience and atmosphere for our guests.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, and have a positive, professional attitude.
- Must be engaged in all aspects of the spa business, and be able to identify and address business needs such as restocking rooms, recognizing inventory levels, maintaining product and treatment knowledge, promoting retail items, etc.
- Perform spa related tasks such as leading spa tours, folding/restocking linen, light housekeeping, etc.
- Promote Park City Resort spa by engaging with guests, handing out spa menus/promotional materials, performing services such as chair massage in the resort village, etc.
- Meet and/or exceed established sales goals in product sales, treatment upgrades, and return business through education and enthusiasm with guests.
- Safeguard guest confidentiality and privacy.
- Attend and participate in all trainings and meetings.
- Flexibility in performing promotional treatments designed specifically for groups.
- Demonstrate teamwork through guest service, spa cleanliness, and willingness to help out when needed.
- Will be required to perform various tasks during downtime.
- Two or more years as a Massage Therapist or Esthetician in a four-diamond hotel or other high-end facility – preferred.
- Must carry a current Massage Therapy or Master Esthetic License congruent with Utah state and local laws – required.
- Must have exceptional customer service and communication skills – required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126711
4 months ago