Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Massage Therapist - The Arrabelle at Vail Square
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Spa Massage Therapist - Winter Seasonal - FT and PT- The Arrabelle, a RockResort - Vail, CO
A stay at The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail ski resort experience unlike any other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world village charm of Europe’s grand resorts with the romance and alluring style of Vail’s world-renowned alpine heritage. Responsible for providing spa guests with safe and effective massage and various therapy services while consistently exceeding guest expectations. Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and concern for guest's needs in a professional manner. Maintains and monitors work schedules as booked, exercising dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility. Upholding company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene. Perform daily routine of set-up and break-down procedures of massage rooms; maintains a neat and well-stocked room. Have complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa. Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele. Complies with all resort policies, procedures and standards of operation. Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Have complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Educate guest about products used and recommend products for home use
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest scheduling.
- Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to standards.
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa.
- Complete client product cards after each body treatment.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. -required
- Colorado State massage therapy license. -required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to work through the April 20th, 2014. -required
- College Degree in hospitality or business related field. -preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Medical, Salon or the Spa industry. -preferred
- Conversational Spanish or other languages helpful. -preferred
- Ablility to lift 30 lbs. -preferred.
Some great Benefits of working in The Arrabelle Spa:
- Free Ski Pass
- All Vail Resorts employee discounts including retail, lodging and on mountain dining
- 2 Free Ski lessons a month
- Use of the Arrabelle Fitness Center
- Free Shift lunch
- Freedom to ski or workout in the fitness center between appointments
- Product knowledge classes and other opportunities for growth and development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125063
3 months ago