Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Front Desk - Park City Boutique & Spa - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Serve as the first and last impression for all Spa and Boutique guests. What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others. What excites you is a fast paced service-driven environment where the sales you generate drive not only your earnings, but the earnings of your co-workers. Our top performers are goal oriented, can balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment, have a genuine passion for spa and/or fashion, and most importantly, truly have fun at work.
- Outstanding selling behaviors, listening and responding to customer needs to deliver service.
- Sharp awareness of current spa, skincare, and fashion trends.
- Building and cultivating relationships with customers and coworkers through personal interaction.
- Meeting or exceeding sales and loyalty goals.
- Expert on product knowledge, understanding features and benefits of spa products and retail items and sharing those with guests.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and loyalty.
- Relay maintenance and housekeeping requests to proper staff members.
- Answer phone calls, while attending to present guests.
- Book Spa appointments and services, check in guests, give spa tours and handle point of sale, while encouraging guests to return.
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Perform other related clerical tasks.
- Assist in general upkeep of the spa desk and reception area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Working with a proactive, rather than a reactive approach.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year of relevant spa or retail experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings, and extended hours.
- Basic typing skills with computer data entry experience desirable.
- Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
- Ability to build relationships, connect with others, solve problems and impact and influence others.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury brands and services.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage in conversation with customers, peers and managers.
- Ability to work as part of a productive team, or individually with little direct supervision.
- Previous exposure to luxury skincare and retail brands preferred; retail selling experience a plus.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127758 ELJ
about 1 month ago